Serving agriculture for over 90 years
The Crocker Family has been serving Western New York Agriculture since 1930. Our corporate office is now located at our Stafford, NY facility, and we added our Pavilion, NY location in 2017.
Our main location in Stafford, NY is located at 8610 Route 237, one mile north of Route 5. It is home to our new office, housing salesmen, office personnel, and dispatch. We also custom-blend liquid and dry bulk fertilizer at this plant; we have bulk crop protection products, as well as packaged products.
Our application equipment is housed and cared for at this location. Liquid sprayers, dry fertilizer air flow rigs, spreader trucks, and lime spreader trucks are all stored in Stafford, where they can easily be serviced in our large, modern shop. Seed is warehoused in Stafford, and soybeans are treated and inoculated there, as well.
Rail service is available in the village of LeRoy at two sidings, as well as at the Pavilion Plant.
Our most recent acquisition is the former Jeffres Ag Service. This location has a long history of serving agriculture—first, as a mill and then as a retail fertilizer plant. Located on Route 63, at the intersection with the railroad tracks, just west of Route 19. This location has its own railroad siding, which allows us to receive product by rail or truck.
This facility custom blends dry and liquid fertilizer and carries a complete line of seeds and inoculants, custom blends organic fertilizer, and also offers custom application of dry fertilizer, liquid nitrogen, Ag lime, and crop protection products.
Why use CEC?